Barcroft Community Association works in partnership with a range of organisations, groups and networks, our motto is to move forward as one and we live up to that every day with the partnerships that we have made.
Gary McAllister represents the Association on the Management Board of The Confederation of Community Groups.
Darren Thompson and Ewan Morgan sit on the Newry Neighbourhood Partnership and the Community Safety Partnership.
The community association is engaged in active partnership with local community groups,
- SELB Youth Service
- Newry & Mourne District Council
- Southern Regional College
- Newry & Mourne Enterprise Agency
- Southern Health & Social Services Trust
- St Malachy’s Primary School
- Corrinshego GAC
- Ballybot Celtic Youth Team
- Voluntary Services International and many others.